I’m Noah Bradley and I’m a creator.
I teach how to make better art at 🏕️ Art Camp. I wrote a book on how I learned to 📚 Paint Figures Better and how you can too. I also taught The Art of Freelancing, so that you can learn how to start and thrive as a freelance artist.
I shoot really good, affordable 📸 Reference.Pictures for artists. We’ve had hundreds of thousands of downloads of them, so you’ve probably seen them floating around the internet. If you’re an artist, you’ll love them.
I make primal fantasy art for my world, The Sin of Man. I’m writing the story of this world and the outline is finished and the prose is coming out of me like the last dregs from a honey bear bottle.
🖌️ Download my digital painting brushes here. They’re fucking good.
If your walls and desk look boring and sad, I sell prints, desk mats, token cards for MTG, and more.
I’m married to Rachel Bradley. We call ourselves Team Bradley and we record a podcast called Creators.Chat.
Here are a few things I’ve written that you might enjoy:
- 🧙 How I Became an Artist
- 📚 10 Books Every Artist Must Read
- 🎓 Don’t Go to Art School
- 📚 How I Wrote and Self-Published My First Art Book (and 9 Lessons I Learned)
- 🤖 How to Sketch with AI
- 🚫 What It’s Like To Be Cancelled
- 🔥 Burn It Down: On the Merits of Personal Disasters and the Power of Rebuilding
- 🌿 Kratom is Awesome and You Should Try It
- 📵 Phones are ruining art (and artists)
- 💀 Art is dead
- 🤙 10 Things That May Have Helped Me Not Have Wrist Pain
- 💣 Self-Destruct: How the Art Industry is Destroying Itself
- 😰 The Reasons for Burnout
- 😐 Why Most Artists Stop Getting Better (But Some Don’t)
- 🤯 Self-sabotaging Self-care
- 10 Ways to Use Reference to Make Better Art
- Artists Who Use Reference Are Cheaters
- The 9 Best Places to Find Pose Reference
- How to Spot Bad Art Reference
- Become a Better Artist in #21Days