I’m Noah Bradley and I’m a creator. I’m mostly an artist but I do a lot of other things too.
I shoot beautiful 📸 Reference.Pictures for artists. Now you don’t have to spend hours googling to find good reference or spend $$$ to hire a model—we’ve got you covered.
I teach how to make better art at 🏕️ Art Camp, a self-directed online program that covers the fundamentals of art in two courses and another course on landscape painting. I wrote a book on how I learned to 📚 Paint Figures Better and how you can too. I just self-published my second book, Art is Dead: And Other Hopeful Essays on How to Make Good Art and Not Be a Bad Artist.
I have a free YouTube channel where you can watch me work and learn how to paint and listen to my ramble on about art stuff. 🖌️ Download my digital painting brushes here because they’re pretty fucking great. I also taught The Art of Freelancing so that you can learn how to get your foot in the door and thrive as a freelance artist.
I make primal fantasy art for my world, The Sin of Man. I’m writing the novel right now and the prose is coming out of me like the last dregs from a honey bear bottle.
To spice up your screens, download a free bundle of wallpapers of my art. Or if your walls and desk look boring and sad, I sell prints, desk mats, MTG stuff, and more.
I’m married to Rachel Bradley. We call ourselves Team Bradley and we record a podcast called Creators.Chat.
Here are a few things I’ve written that you might enjoy:
- 🧙 How I Became an Artist
- 📚 10 Books Every Artist Must Read
- 🎓 Don’t Go to Art School
- 📚 How I Wrote and Self-Published My First Art Book (and 9 Lessons I Learned)
- 🤖 How to Sketch with AI
- 🚫 What It’s Like To Be Cancelled
- 🔥 Burn It Down: On the Merits of Personal Disasters and the Power of Rebuilding
- 🌿 Kratom is Awesome and You Should Try It
- 📵 Phones are ruining art (and artists)
- 💀 Art is dead
- 🤙 10 Things That May Have Helped Me Not Have Wrist Pain
- 💣 Self-Destruct: How the Art Industry is Destroying Itself
- 😰 The Reasons for Burnout
- 😐 Why Most Artists Stop Getting Better (But Some Don’t)
- 🤯 Self-sabotaging Self-care
- 💰 Golden Handcuffs: The Misaligned Incentives Diluting Art
- ⏳ 2023 in review
- 10 Ways to Use Reference to Make Better Art
- Artists Who Use Reference Are Cheaters
- The 9 Best Places to Find Pose Reference
- How to Spot Bad Art Reference
- Become a Better Artist in #21Days